Well, I just got back from the hospital and although it was exciting, I still have nothing new to report. The NST showed that the baby's heartbeat was going up and down a lot and didn't rest on the baseline. So I was sent down to have an ultrasound to make sure everything was still looking good with her. Then back up to the Dr. office I went. Everything is just fine and looking good... so I continue to wait. The ultrasound was cool, but I didn't get to see much because she is pretty crammed in there. She is still officially a girl and they are estimating 7 lbs. 13 oz. at this point.
I have a dr. appointment on Monday morning again (with a new dr. because my dr's last day is Monday). At that point, I think they will make a plan as far as inducing me. Until then, I just wait.
That is all for now. As you might have guessed I am no longer a "cheerful" pregnant person :) Bear with me...

