I am still pregnant. Had you wondering there huh? Just got out of my Dr. appointment and everything is still going well. I am not going to talk about my weight, but my blood pressure is good! The dr. checked me and I am still only dialated to 1 and at -1 station (which won't change until I am in labor). She said she thought I may be more thinned out though, so I guess that is a little progress. After my appointment I had a non-stress test done because baby Lienau has not been moving as much as she previously was and they wanted to make sure things were still good in there. Well, the little one made a nice liar out of my because as soon as they hooked me up to the monitor she started doing jumping jacks and showing them that she was perfectly healthy (they watch the heartbeat to see that it goes up with movement). So, she is still happy and healthy in there which makes me feel good.
At this point, we just continue to wait things out. I talked a little to the Dr. about where we go from here if she does not arrive on the date we have picked for her and she said that we will not go past 41 weeks. Generally, what they find is that the placenta starts to deteriorate at that point and there is really no point in stretching things out any longer than that. I have a scheduled appointment on Monday morning (4/20) as well as another non-stress test (which is standard at that point). Then I have another Non-stress test only on Friday of next week. If I am still prego at that point (PLEASE NO!!!) they will make a plan to induce labor. I am relieved to know that they won't be letting me sit around pregnant for another month! I am really hoping I get to cancel both of those appointments and make one with a pediatrician instead! :)
Well, that's about it for the baby update. I know many of you are eager for some news, but no one is more eager than me! I will keep you posted as soon as anything changes, but for now I am just going to work and waiting to have a baby!!!

