Well, Zach and I just got back from our appointment and got the news that we are heading to the hospital tonight. I am still only dialated to 1 and 50% effaced, which is what I have been for about 5 weeks now. Things looked good on today's non-stress test as well.
Tonight we will head to the hospital at 10:00 to start on medication to hopefully dialate and thin out my cervix. In the morning, they will start with pitocin which will start to induce labor.
Zach is home from work and we are both kind of wondering what we do with ourselves until 10:00 tonight! I am going to EAT because once I go to the hospital, I can't eat anymore. I am feeling incredibly anxious and excited and Zach is looking a bit pale ;-)
Hopefully things will go smoothly in the hospital and tomorrow (sometime) we will have a baby!
We will keep you posted!

