Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hurry up and wait...

Well.. we are now four full days past our due date. Not much has changed. I am feeling a little crampy today, but am trying not to get excited as that has happened a few times now. So... we wait. I have been going to work this week in an attempt to keep my mind occupied while I wait. How many times can you re-organize baby clothes anyway? Lots of times apparently! I am glad to have everything ready for the baby to come home to, but at the same time, I worked myself out of things to do at the last minute. Every detail is in place, so now all I can do is stare at my handiwork and wait.

Here is the latest bump photo:



Obviously... not the greatest, but you get the general idea. :) Husband took off with the camera tripod to school for his film and video class so I am left to get creative from here on out with the bump pictures. :)

Tomorrow I go in for another non-stress test, but not a check up with the doctor. So unless something dramatic shows up during the test, I likely will not have anything new to report.

We will keep you posted! :)