I know normally I just post about Kennedy, but had to update about our "first baby" Henry... who turned 6 yesterday!!! Although he is often what I like to call "Henroid" (AKA a pain in my butt) I do love him so. He is sweet, lazy and loyal. Zach and I watched Marley and Me again this weekend and I was once again reminded of what an important role the "family dog" plays in our lives. Some days when I am tripping over him, cleaning up after him or letting him in/out for the 153rd time, I get irritated with him. But then the re are other times when he is a furry shoulder to cry on, or just someone to lay on the couch with, or he does something that makes me laugh and I remember what a blessing he is to my life. Anyway... on with the pictures :)
A few years ago we took him to the dog beach in GH for his birthday and he really loved it. So this year we decided to give it a go again. HA! Much more challenging with a toddler as well. He enjoyed himself, but I think we took half the beach worth of sand home with us.
Henry, looking handsome as always ;-)
The fam
"Frolicking"
Certain babies REALLY wanted in.that.water!
Certain babies are really no longer babies... but toddlers.. *sigh*
A toddler that loves eating sand
Ok... back to Henry here...
Six candles... WHOA!
Henry wished for more cupcakes
Kennedy can now say "cupcake" ...
TTFN!