This past weekend Grandma Lienau came to stay with Kennedy while Zach and I attended my cousin Joel & Melinda's wedding in Holland. Then on Saturday we all packed up and headed to the John Ball Zoo. I wasn't sure how interested K would be at this age, but I think she really enjoyed it. Here are some pictures...
![]() |
| Obligatory photo with the sculpture - Zach wasn't convinced this was required, until the next people came up behind us and said so too :) |
![]() |
| Ready to go-go-go! :) |
![]() |
| checking out the ducks |
![]() |
| Talking to the ducks! |
![]() |
| Checking out the waterfall with daddy |
![]() |
| pointing at the Turtles |
![]() |
| Playing the drums |
![]() |
| We also stopped to check out the geese, ducks and Nessie! |
![]() |
| Pretty bird! |
![]() |
| And on the way home we fell asleep ... ZZZzzzz.... |
![]() |
| .... but then woke up to have some of Grandma's Orange Julius ;-) |
I think she had a wonderful time and definitely enjoyed her first trip to the zoo! I am sure there will be many more fun trips to the zoo in our future!












