Well, the infant tub is now stored away in the basement. She LOVES the big girl bath. If ever she crawls out of my sight while playing with her toys on the floor... I know I can find her in the bathroom, standing by the side of the bath and peering over the edge. I think I am going to be in trouble once she figures out how to crawl inside!
This weekend, I finally got some pictures of her bath time fun...
Pink Ducky!!!
You can't tell, but she is bouncing up and down in the water... which makes waves... which are fun :)
She wants to have all three of the floaty toys at the same time... once she gets one... she lets it go because she sees another that she wants! She could repeat this process for hours.
What a ham!!!!
Trying to eat the bubbles!
Oh... look at that belly! :)
After bath-time giggle fest :)
Lotion? YAY!~
Ready for bed!!!!

