Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lately

I started making a list last night of all the funny little things that Kennedy has been doing lately. It seems every day is something new and silly! If I don't keep track, I will probably forget most all of these things... so here are a few of the latest...

- Candy ... "Nanee" Kennedy picked up this fun little word and I certainly cannot pass off frozen carrot bits for Candy anymore because she actually knows what it is! (Wonder where she learned that... grandparents?) We have candy conversation hearts in the house for Valentine's Day and I will give her one and say "okay, just one piece" so now she says "Candy? ... one piece?" too cute!

- "Ready Freddy" - when we are getting our winter clothes on or getting ready to leave I will usually say "are you ready freddy?" - which she will now repeat back to me. She will also say it when she is playing with her toys and gets up, picks up a toy and says "ready fredddy? Bye!"

- This past weekend we went up to Zach's school for a while to help him get some things done before a conference he was attending. We stopped and got Burger King and ate it in his classroom. Kennedy really enjoyed her "Foo fies" (french fries) and walked all through the building saying "foo fies foo fies" very cute :) (sidenote: my child doesn't JUST eat junk food! :) )

- I have been a painting maniac around our house lately and Kennedy has picked up on it all. I was sanding a door and getting ready to paint it when I turned around to find that she was using Zach's Starbucks coffee cup holder to "sand" the door that I had just been working on.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery right? :)
Henry and Kennedy quarantined to the living room while I paint

- Last night in the bath she looked up at me, lifted up one of her arms and very clearly said "Arm." Then she got a HUGE grin on her face and lifted the other one and said "Arm" again. Like I said, every day is something new! Haha!

- Kennedy loves putting her bows in her hair and playing with them. She puts them over her eyes a lot ??? and then says "Pwetty." She also brings them to me to put on my head and asks me "Pwetty??" She also let me paint her finger nails last week and for hours after would sit on the floor and blow on them to "make them dry" :) So FUN to have a little girl! She is also obsessed with putting "yotion" on and asks several times a day.
Cheese!
Check out my pretty nails!
Glamour girl!

Here our some other recent pics...

Snowpacalypse 2011 - We had to go out the front door and shovel this out because the back was snowed in!
SO MUCH SNOW!

LOL nice socks!

I heard lots of grunting coming from her room... then she came out wearing this sweatshirt as pants. Nice!

She loves these gloves. A LOT!

I tried to get a god picture... she put these pants on over her pjs... backwards and inside out :)

Its just hard work being a baby these days!


Official documentation of CURLS! :) If you let her hair air dry, it gets pretty curly.  Still keeping my fingers crossed :)