This past Monday, she woke up from her nap on the "wrong side of the crib." I got her up and nothing was making her happy - we tried lunch, books, clean diaper... and she was still just whiney and unhappy. Finally, I crouched down to her level and said "if you can have a better attitude, we can go play outside." Her eyes opened big and she smiled... "outside?" She said with such wonder and amazement. I had to look outside myself just to make sure it hadn't morphed into some magical place with unicorns and rainbows. Could this really do the trick? Sure enough! It was such a beautiful day that she didn't even need a jacket! What a blessing that was!
Anywho... I raked up the leaves in the front and did some other projects outside. She pushed her cars around, rode her quad (into the fence), relocated some rocks to various places throughout the lawn, and made sure to constantly yell for "He-wee" just in case he decided to wander off. She played in my leaf piles. SO MUCH FUN. She is truly and outdoor kid. She I had to jump into our yard waste container to smash the leaves down so I could fit more in and she thought that was something she needed to try.
Big stuff!
Just chillin
Queen of her kingdom!
Haha :)
I decided while I had the camera out that I should try and get a picture of her with her pumpkin. We headed over to the front steps... some of us were very determined and serious...
She loves the camera (obviously) but definitely has become a "toddler" that cannot sit still and have her picture taken.
Close enough!
I told her to sit down on the step. So she kept pointing to it and saying "si dow" over and over. Henry came over and she told him very sternly "si dow" haha!
Getting so big!!!
Anyway, it was a fun time and she enjoyed a few hours out in the yard. It is going to be one LONG winter with this toddler stuck in the house so we have to take advantage of this nice weather while we have it!











