Things are going well here in Grand Haven. Kennedy is growing like a weed and is becoming more alert every day. I am seeing more and more smiles and she is starting to enjoy really looking at things around her. At her one month appointment (a few weeks ago, sorry!) she weighed 8 lb. 14 oz. and was 21 3/4 in. long. I think it is safe to say she has grown a bit since then. She is still doing well with breastfeeding but I have started pumping and having others give her a bottle on occaision. It gives me a nice break and allows others to bond with her. I have started to think more and more about the reality of going back to work (July 6) and having to put her in daycare. Thankfully I only work 4 days a week and my mom has agreed (lots of arm twisting there ;-)) to watch her for a day each week too, so that means she will only be in daycare three days a week. I love my job, but will be sad to not be with her all the time!
Here are a few new photos:
Kennedy really likes to have a bath! :)
Tummy time often just turns into nap time
She is changing SO much!
Chillin' in the crib
Hahha.. Passed out on the bed after a bottle from daddy. I think she looks like a drunk sailor :)

