Here are some photos:
The baby is actually "pretend-a-baby" that we have been carrying around to get Henry used to baby things. He gets a little frazzled, but after a bit just wanders off and sits by himself. :)
Honestly! At least this little girl will be well dressed! :)
The finished dresser. I have yet to get together the rice paper lanterns to hang in this corner but they will be coming soon!
Crib is ready for baby!
I had a check up with my Dr. on Monday and everything is going well. I am still very healthy so my appointments are pretty uneventful. I am feeling much more tired and strained carrying this large load around and I am sure that by the 18th, I will be REALLY ready to be done with all this. For the most part, I am still sleeping alright but I do wake up a lot in the night to re-adjust myself. (I guess the snoring bed-hog bulldog doesn't help my comfort level!). I am feeling more and more ready every day as the final details and preparations come together. I feel much more relaxed now that I know (pretty much) everything is in place for her arrival.
I definitely don't think it has truly sunk in for Zach or myself that we will be parents by this time next month! It's not something that is really all that easy to wrap your mind around, so I am sure it will be quite the adjustment when she finally arrives. I am getting excited and nervous to meet this little one!
That is all for now. I have another dr. appointment on Monday (30th) and will post again after that!

