Taken 3/20/09 - almost to 36 weeks
34 weeks
The last few weeks have been a busy blur of activity. I have been very busy at work with different photo shoots and getting stuff squared away before maternity leave. Zach has been working a lot at Fremont and even starting to get in some outdoor rides(although I think it is TOTALLY insane! :))
On March 7, my MIL Deb threw us a baby shower at her house in Birch Run. It was good to see some familiar family and friends and also to meet some new people! We got lots of cute outfits for the little girl that I am sure she will just look adorable in. One thing is for sure... the girl will be will dressed!!
On March 14, my Aunt's Deb and Diane as well as my mom threw a baby shower at Faith CRC in Holland. It was good to see many faces I haven't seen in a while and I was overwhelmed at the love that I felt that day!
Now we are putting on the finishing touches to the nursery and getting things ready. We moved the desk into our bedroom to make space for the nursery set up! I am almost 36 weeks pregnant now so, technically, she can come any time! I am still holding out for the 18th though because a.) I am not REALLY ready for baby yet and b.) it would be special for her to share a birthday with my mom. Although after another four weeks of waddling around and feeling like a tanker... I will probably be pretty ready to be done with all of this. I have a check-up on Monday with my dr. and will start going once a week to check my progress (if any!). Baby has definitely dropped low (lightening) in the last week or so, but has still been very active and moves around all day and night!
That is all that is new here. I will try to keep posting updates as I have them!
Love always,
Liz

