Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby Bump Watch 2008

Hi there...

I thought it was high time I included a Baby Lienau (a.k.a. Baby Dong Dong, Wee Bit or Little Boo... depending on who you ask). Things are going well and I am 18 weeks along now. At my last appointment, the baby's heartbeat was 157-160 bpm... make of that what you will, everyone has a different opinion ;-) Speaking of... we have a scheduled ultrasound for 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, November 25!!! CAN'T WAIT! I will be sure to update again when we know!

Things are going well though, I am feeling much better now that I am well into the second trimester. The only problem I am having is a lot of lower back pain and sciatic nerve pain. I am going to see a chiropractor tomorrow and am hoping that an adjustment will make things a bit better. Other than that, I am keeping busy!

Here are some "bump" pics...



16 Weeks... with Henry




18 Weeks... with Henry again (I don't think he really understands this process :) )

Now... for an update on the OTHER baby Lienau... Henry! Henry and I have been taking walks at night.. which he really likes a lot. He is fat, happy and spoiled for the most part. :) We are trying to teach him some manners, but that is an uphill battle. Mostly he just likes to play rough with daddy and snore on my lap. This morning he frolicked out in the first snow. It was incredibly funny to watch him hop around all excited. He won't be so excited when I have to drag him out there in the middle of the blizzard to poop! :)

Here are some Henry pics:



Self Portrait with Mom



Henry... 16 weeks


Henry... 18 weeks

That's all for now.. I will update next week with some new baby pictures!!