Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter is on it's way

Ok. So I know I am not senile (although I am rapidly approaching a quarter of a century) but I honestly blank out about what we did for Easter last year. A while ago, Zach and I happened on a plan for holidays that was a rotation every other year for the holiday. So, if we went to his parent's house for Easter last year, we would then go to my side this year. The plan worked. Until this year.

I have thought about it for several weeks, and I still cannot remember. My Grandpa Johnson keeps a detailed journal of all of the happenings and holidays, probably for precisely this same reason. I guess I will need to start doing the same. I am not sure what happened to a huge chunk of my memories from last year around this same time.... but they are gone.


Also, this Friday, March 21 marks the 1 year anniversary of Zach proposing to me... :) I can't believe everything that can change in one year. Also, It marks 8 months that we have been happily married!

Zach will be graduating next month from Grand Valley. We have School of Education graduation on April 25 and then Grand Valley regular graduation on April 26. It will be a crazy weekend! I am so proud of him... he's worked so hard to get to this point. If anyone knows of any teaching opportunityes (History/Social Sciences, Secondary Education) in the area... send them our way!!! Now the job search begins!

Thats about it for now. Sorry I am not more witty... :)