Monday, October 5, 2009

Time Flies

It has been a while since I have posted on here and things have been busy in our neck of the woods!

Kennedy is growing like a weed and changing before our eyes. She has had a few bugs these last few weeks, but seems to have recovered from them now. Just yesterday I was able to successfully get her to "eat" some cereal, so hopefully she will start to transition into eating solids here soon. She has also discovered her feet and has to constantly be playing with them. It's pretty cute! She loves to "stand" and see everything that is going on...she doesn't want to miss anything. She loves Henry and watches him very intently. She is trying very hard to sit up on her own and gets stronger at it every day. Just when I think she has it she falls forward. :) It has been a real challenge getting her to go to sleep (and stay asleep) at night time. She is not a baby that likes to nap and never has been. I have been trying everything possible to get her into a routine and figure out a way to get her down each night... but nothing really seems to work consistently. I am just thankful for the random night here an there where she sleeps! This past weekend she woke up from a nap with all smiles and so I snapped a few pictures of her wearing a dress my parents saved from when I was her age. They are some of my favorites!





5 months

You can see how much she loves to have her photo taken!

Kennedy loves to play in her exersaucer!

That is all for now!