Anyway... I purchased the most adorable bikini swimsuit for Kennedy at Old Navy last week because it was only like $2 on clearance. I couldn't resist the opportunity for a photo-op! :) Here are some pictures from the day...
Sophie was less-than-excited about the baby coming to crash her vacation
Sporting a super-cute sun hat from Grandma Lienau
Pink dresses are totally practical for camping situations
First time putting her toes in the sand
Failed photo arrangement!
It was really windy...but she was a real trooper when it came to the photo op!
LOL!
Too cute!!!
Playing in the sand
Chubby legs in the water

Hanging with momma
After it was all said and done, I put a sleeper on her and wrapped a sheet around the top and sides of the pack and play and she slept for three hours on the beach!
It was a great, fun day! Thanks to grandma and grandpa Johnson for letting us come hang out with them for the day!

