Tuesday, February 24, 2009

32 weeks and counting

Hello All,
I had another check up today at the baby Dr. and things are coming along well. My weight, blood pressure and general health are all doing very well. Baby's heartbeat is good and she is measuring right where she should be. I asked the Dr. about how big she is "projected" to be (I have fears of having an 11 lb. baby!) and she says right now she is looking to be about a 7 lb. baby or "average" sized... although she did warn that the baby could have a major growth spurt in the next two months. All in all, things are going very well with the pregnancy.

Here are the latest bump pictures:





Henry still clearly has a problem with the process :)

This weekend Mom and Dad Johnson came up to pick up the crib and help to assemble it. We are so thankful to Nikki and Steve for this gracious gift. I feel relieved to have it put together and to have the beginnings of my nursery started! :)



Note the closet already full of clothes! I have also been trying to buy diapers where I can find them on sale.



Henry doesn't know what to make of the new piece of furniture. He tried to "help" as much as he could. I occasionally find him in the room just staring at the crib, probably wondering what is going on!



The finished product!!! Thara gave me the crib skirt for the bedding set, so that is why that is on there. I am excited now to see the entire room put together!

Here are some other photos of Henry from the last month:



He makes me chuckle :) What a goofball!



It's always crowded trying to get a seat next to momma :)

Well, that is all for now. I go back to the Dr. in another two weeks for a check up, but for now everything seems to be going really well.

I hope all of you are well!